Perfect Frgarance
Hi And Assalamualaikum :)

Lama tak nampak kan ? Sorry laa lately nii kita busy sikit. And this is my hobby when I'm boring "BLOGING" Okayy, harini kita nak share about one fragrance yang telah memikt hati kita yang luhur nii. Heee, luhur laa sangat kan :p And thats the fragrance that I told you. Yahhh, Ralp Lauren brand. 


Tapi harga dia takde laa mahal sangat. Just RM 150. Harga dia berpatutan dengan bau dia. Emmmm, wanginyaaaa semerbak kasturi. So kalau korang berkenan atau berminat boleh laa beli di Ralph LAuren butik. Alaaa, kalau korang pergi PArkson atau Jusco confirm ada. 

And thats the end of my story today. Se you in next post. Thanks for reading and Assalamualaikum :)


written by Adriana Kitty | comment (s)

Yeah.

Click on the icons below to follow and go back to your home :)

Freindship

Allah won't give you more than you can bear. He might let you bend but He won't let you break. I love my friends and they half of my life and them part of my heart. Click the name bellow to follow them on Twitter :)

Huda
Mira
Nadia
Aynel
Eifa

Older Post Newer Post