Such A Beautiful Day
HI AND ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Today (28/4/13) is Seha and Fahmi big day! It was such beautiful moments to them. How sweet there are. and now I'm very jealous, hahaha :D She was 18teen and she married. I'm not sure about her husband age but in my mind I think there are in same age. And here are some photo of the two bride :) 



 

 

 

 















Actually today is my beloved friend birthday. Amerah Hafizah birthday. Happy sweet 18teen sweetheart. You are so mean to me. Make sure our friends relationship never end and i hope so you can always be with me whenever I need you and I make sure that I'll be there when you need me to. Trust me friends the true friends is hard to find. 


SWEET EIGHTEEN


written by Adriana Kitty | comment (s)

Yeah.

Click on the icons below to follow and go back to your home :)

Freindship

Allah won't give you more than you can bear. He might let you bend but He won't let you break. I love my friends and they half of my life and them part of my heart. Click the name bellow to follow them on Twitter :)

Huda
Mira
Nadia
Aynel
Eifa

Older Post Newer Post