Senior Year
Hi And Assalamualaikum :)
Here I am to say that I freedom from SPM. Muahahaha :D 2012 is the best year I had. Schooling is so meaningful to me. I had such a beautiful moment and I never forget it. Friends are my life. Without them I'm nothing. 4 December are date that we officially get freedom from SPM. This is our memories :')




Look at that school uniform. They all have my signature :p






written by Adriana Kitty | comment (s)

Yeah.

Click on the icons below to follow and go back to your home :)

Freindship

Allah won't give you more than you can bear. He might let you bend but He won't let you break. I love my friends and they half of my life and them part of my heart. Click the name bellow to follow them on Twitter :)

Huda
Mira
Nadia
Aynel
Eifa

Older Post Newer Post